|Title||Grocery Store of Frank R. Eberhart|
Print of Frank R. Eberhart and his clerk Vincent Brunner."Photo taken in 1877,in front of building now occupied by O.E. Lang & Co. Inset taken 50 years later. Notice hitching rack and sign reading; Best Water White Oil 20 cents per Gal".
1899 city directory list the business as a grocery store located at 119 Second St.
|Print size||3.5" x 4"|
Eberhart, Frank R.
|Copyright||This image is for non-profit educational use. For reproduction policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org|