Photograph of E.A. Sherwood store and to the right is Stephen H. Judkins and William H. Judkins' grocery store. Sign above window reads "H.D. Higgins".
This building is known as the Phoenix because it was built in 1875, after the Mishawaka fire of 1872.
It is located at 101 Lincolnway W., Mishawaka, Indiana
|Year Range from||1880|
|Year Range to||1889|
|Print size||6.5" x 8.5"|
Sherwood E. A.
|Copyright||This image is for non-profit educational use. For reproduction policy, contact email@example.com|